Spectacular views and sightseeing tours
Convenient base for sightseeing around world heritage sites. A hot spring inn with a spectacular view of Nachi Bay.
You can relax and enjoy the luxury of overlooking Nachi Bay and the mountains of Nachi, which is registered as a World Heritage Site. Good access to Kumano Kodo and Nachi Falls. Katsuura Fishing Port, famous for catching raw tuna, is also within walking distance. The sight of so many tuna lined up at the ``auction market'' held early in the morning is a sight to behold.
When you step into your room, the blue sea spreads out. Relax in the warmth of the wood and the gentleness of the tatami mats, and surrender your senses to the scents and sounds of the Kumano Sea.
Please relax in a room with an ocean view.
Luxuries of the land and sea
Our main selection of seafood is freshly caught from nearby waters, including chewy raw tuna and spiny lobster.
A creative kaiseki meal using carefully selected ingredients from local Kumano, including vegetables, fruits, and seasonings.
Embraced by the sea
The water from natural hot springs is of high quality and contains a lot of salt and minerals, smoothing your skin and warming you from the core.
Enjoy the luxury of soaking in the spacious large public bath.
- Notice of open-air bath inspection work (March 21st)
- The rebrand will open on April 1, 2024.
- [MyStays Hotel Group] Notice of reservation system maintenance on February 26, 2024
- [MyStays Hotel Group] Notice of reservation system maintenance on January 15, 2024
- Notice of hotel renovation work
- Regarding the closure of the private open-air bath (on the premises)
- Notice of cancellation of day trip hot spring bathing
- The Kumano Fireworks Festival has been postponed again due to Typhoon No.7 and rescheduled to the 29th (Tuesday)! !
- 2023 Nachi Beach Opening Announcement: Nachi Katsuura Town Blue Beach, the largest in the prefecture
- Nachi Fan Festival (Friday, July 14th) “Special seating information”